HIMMEL®-Conveyor Drum Motors are used for driving fixed or portable conveyors for the transport of bulk goods of various kinds. They also find use in beltless transport facilities. The HIMMEL®-Conveyor Drum Motor has always discovered further applications in drive technology due to its space-saving design and its good adaptability to the given operating conditions. HIMMEL®-Conveyor Drum Motors have been used with great success for decades in many areas of conveyer technology.
Some of the features that characterize the high technical level are:
- Drum diameter in 14 different diameters ranging from 60 mm to 800 mm
- Power ranging from 0.03 kW to 132 kW
- Drum lengths of 320 mm to 2000 mm depending on the diameter
- Belt speed of 0.05 m/s to 4.5 m/s
- Drum body can be supplied in crowned or cylindrical designs.
- All motors can be supplied completely or partially made from stainless steel.
- Protection up to IP 67 are availablel.
- Electrical windings designed to ISO Class F
- Special voltages and frequencies are available on request.
- Drum motors are filled with oil for cooling and lubrication.
- The degree of efficiency is above 97%.
- The gear unit is very robust, as only hardened and ground gears made from steel are used.
The following extras are available for special conditions:
- Frequency converter
- Magnetic brakes
- Back stops
- Rubber coatings
- Belt drives
- Brush motors
We also provide the corresponding idlers and clamping bearings matched to each drum motor.